[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34876: #a11y-color: "Add New" buttons on edit screens do not have CSS :focus states

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Dec 8 16:54:23 UTC 2015

#34876: #a11y-color: "Add New" buttons on edit screens do not have CSS :focus
states
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  adamsoucie      |       Owner:  michaelarestad
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  closed
Changes (by adamsoucie):

 * status:  reopened => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 @michaelarestad None at all.  I was able to speak with @mor10 yesterday
 about how this is actually a larger issue we need to address and would
 love to work on it with you.  Glad we could resolve this!  I look forward
 to the continued collaboration!

 Is there already a ticket for the wide-spread update, or does one need to
 be created?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34876#comment:6>