[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #34864: #a11y-color: Color contrast issues with the "Add New" buttons on Edit screens

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Dec 6 21:06:04 UTC 2015

#34864: #a11y-color: Color contrast issues with the "Add New" buttons on Edit
screens
 Reporter:  adamsoucie      |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by mor10):

 I know this blue drop shadow is the standard focus indicator for buttons.
 I'm not sure that's a good reason to keep using it though. On low-end LCD
 laptops, the shadow hardly shows up at all and the only visual indicator
 of the focus state becomes the only indicator of focus. Just my 2 cents.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/34864#comment:5>