[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30598: Multisite Subdomain doesn't properly redirect users logging in to the primary site

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Dec 6 16:28:28 UTC 2015

#30598: Multisite Subdomain doesn't properly redirect users logging in to the
primary site
--------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  Ipstenu             |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new
Changes (by RMarks):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback

Comment:

 Please see my screen shot above.  I think the error describes well what
 has happened and provides the user with a path forward.

 @Ipstenu can you look at this and see if this still needs attention?

 If so, I'm leaving a note that Jeremy's suggested code should go in wp-
 login.php at/before line 826.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30598#comment:2>