[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #31570: Infinite loop when filtering Media Library images by size in a modal (using wp_prepare_attachment_for_js)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Dec 5 22:06:11 UTC 2015

#31570: Infinite loop when filtering Media Library images by size in a modal (using
wp_prepare_attachment_for_js)
---------------------------------+-----------------------------------------
 Reporter:  silb3r               |       Owner:  fuhton
     Type:  defect (bug)         |      Status:  assigned
  feedback                       |
---------------------------------+-----------------------------------------

Comment (by adamsilverstein):

 Thanks @fuhton for your patch! We certainly need more help with these
 JavaScript related tickets. This seems like a reasonable fix. Before your
 fix we were getting a malformed array in the callback, right?

 I tested this fix, verified the issue is fixed. I've attached screencasts
 before and after your patch below.

 ps. In the future, please generate your patch one level up, so its easier
 to apply (this is how we expect them).

 Before:

 [[Image(http://cl.ly/image/1X0r2K0j0t0B/Screen%20Recording%202015-12-05%20at%2002.55%20PM.gif)]]

 After: