[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33547: Smilies are served over http instead of https and create mixed content when logged in

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 25 20:24:55 UTC 2015

#33547: Smilies are served over http instead of https and create mixed content when
logged in
 Reporter:  Strzyga       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  General       |    Version:  4.3
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 When I'm logged in into admin panel and view my website, the smilies are
 served over http instead of https which causes that there is mixed content
 and no graphics are displayed on the website at all.