[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33343: Insert/edit link modal text overlaps if title is long. Also should be re-sizable.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 11 20:59:11 UTC 2015

#33343: Insert/edit link modal text overlaps if title is long. Also should be re-
sizable.
--------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  b-rad               |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |     Status:  new
Component:  Editor              |    Version:  4.2.4
 Severity:  normal              |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  ui, administration  |
 When the title of a page/post is long, the Insert/Edit Link Window
 overlaps the title with the content type (see first link list row in image
 below):

 [[Image(http://i.imgur.com/OcAmJMa.gif)]]

 I noticed this when adding a custom post type which is longer then the
 usual "page" or "post" text in the second column.

 In terms of styling, I propose the the absolute positioning be removed and
 the spans that make up these rows be changed to display:table-cell.

 Also, this modal should be draggable and re-sizable.