[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #33196: ssh2_auth_pubkey_file() call can cause a fatal error because of non-existing key error in $this->options['password']

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Aug 4 01:51:50 UTC 2015

#33196: ssh2_auth_pubkey_file() call can cause a fatal error because of non-
existing key error in $this->options['password']
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  ehsanakhgari    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new

Comment (by dd32):

 Replying to [comment:3 ehsanakhgari]:
 > Replying to [comment:2 dd32]:
 > > Can you post the exact fatal error which occurs in this situation?
 >
 > In my local configuration, I got a "connection reset" error page in
 Firefox in all pages where WordPress was trying to update
 itself/plugins/themes.  After manual debugging using set_error_handler, I
 got an error message about the non-existing 'password' key in the options
 array.

 Can you check your PHP Error logs at all for the PHP errors? The
 notices/warnings about the password key aren't really interesting in this
 case :)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/33196#comment:4>