[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32199: Add Site, with Twentry Fifteen theme deleted, gives WSOD everywhere except Admin Panels

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Apr 30 14:37:09 UTC 2015

#32199: Add Site, with Twentry Fifteen theme deleted, gives WSOD everywhere except
Admin Panels
--------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  adiant              |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  closed
Changes (by JPry):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme

Comment:

 You should be able to resolve this by setting the WP_DEFAULT_THEME
 constant in the wp-config.php flle to the theme you want to use instead.
 It will be the theme folder name.

 If my theme folder is "jpry_theme", this is what I would set it to:

 {{{
 define( 'WP_DEFAULT_THEME', 'jpry_theme' );
 }}}

 For more information, see
 [https://codex.wordpress.org/Network_Admin_Themes_Screen this codex
 article].