[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32198: In version 4.2.1, I can only update one plugin at a time by clicking on "Update Plugin" link

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Apr 29 22:49:57 UTC 2015

#32198: In version 4.2.1, I can only update one plugin at a time by clicking on
"Update Plugin" link
 Reporter:  ancawonka     |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Plugins       |    Version:  4.2.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:  javascript    |
 This may be related to #32135

 When I go to the plugins page, (wp-admin/plugins.php) I can update plugins
 by clicking on the "Update Plugin" link, which does it in-page using Ajax.
 So easy!

 But, when I try to update a SECOND plugin, it always fails.  If I refresh
 the plugins page, I can then update the second plugin.

 If I try to update multiple plugins at the same time, the "loading"
 animation just keeps going, but nothing happens.

 I've tried this on multiple sites with different active plugins, and on
 different hosts.