[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #32125: Emoji script: multiple second execution time when using AngularJS to insert text

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Apr 24 23:11:37 UTC 2015

#32125: Emoji script: multiple second execution time when using AngularJS to insert
text
--------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  brad989       |       Owner:

Comment (by brad989):

 Replying to [comment:6 iseulde]:
 > How many DOM manipulations are you making? Is it there anywhere we can
 see it? If you're using JS for the theme it might be better to remove the
 script and parse user generated content as strings before using it.

 So, weirdly, I only experience this issue on posts where I've copy pasted
 text from the internet into the new post dialog. Loading a post where I've
 manually typed text into the new post dialog works as expected.

 You can see this here: [http://develop.redeyetheme.com]

 Might also be worth noting that I'm loading the data using the WP API.

 How would I go about removing the emoji script for the time being?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/32125#comment:7>