[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29772: wp-admin/plugins.php should not load plugins so it can be used to disable broke activated plugins

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 29 14:21:14 UTC 2014

#29772: wp-admin/plugins.php should not load plugins so it can be used to disable
broke activated plugins
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  aubreypwd       |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  new

Comment (by aubreypwd):

 Note my comment on
 [https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/25137#comment:22], I plan to have
 a complete patch in the next couple of days that allow you to pass
 `?wp_safe_mode` that will do the same thing I've got here that also
 addresses themes too. I'm hoping to tie this into the login somehow as
 well.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29772#comment:7>