[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29578: Twenty Fourteen: Make featured content in Customizer contextual to the front page

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Sep 8 01:57:07 UTC 2014

#29578: Twenty Fourteen: Make featured content in Customizer contextual to the
front page
 Reporter:  kdoran         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement    |      Status:  new

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Worked on this at the WCLA Contributor Day and got to a patch, but decided
 that we need to wait for contextual sections before we can actually
 implement this. While we can hide most of the UI now, it doesn't make
 sense with the section still displayed.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29578#comment:1>