[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29676: Customizer background color control should be contextual to there not being a background image

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 31 06:58:22 UTC 2014

#29676: Customizer background color control should be contextual to there not being
a background image
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  new

Comment (by McGuive7):

 One tricky part of this is that the background image might be partially
 transparent, which ''would'' in fact allow some of the background color to
 show through. I'm not aware of any simple way to detect this. Have you
 found this experience confusing, or have other people expressed confusion
 about this issue? To me, it doesn't seem that confusing so long as
 background color and image are grouped next to each other in the
 customizer. I would venture to guess most people can tell what's going on
 since the background image is visible, right?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29676#comment:1>