[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30108: Twenty Fifteen: Underline menu links & post links in the archive on hover so it is clear they are links

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 29 19:29:49 UTC 2014

#30108: Twenty Fifteen: Underline menu links & post links in the archive on hover
so it is clear they are links
-------------------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  KatherineMancuso         |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by iamtakashi):

 I had a look 30108.3.diff but there are still few issues.

 1. The border rule needs to stay there for border color for `blockquote`.
 There are already secondary text color rules for those selectors just
 above.

 2. If you specify `border:none;` in L: 1763, do we need `border-bottom:
 none;` in the big chunk of changes in style.css?

 3. Then we can remove the`.entry-content a:focus` and `.entry-content
 a:hover` from the chunk.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30108#comment:12>