[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30110: Twenty Fifteen: The search submit button CSS is display: none; That should be CSS like screen reader only.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 26 21:11:47 UTC 2014

#30110: Twenty Fifteen: The search submit button CSS is display: none; That should
be CSS like screen reader only.
---------------------------+----------------------------
 Reporter:  rianrietveld   |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new
Changes (by johnbillion):

 * keywords:  has-patch => needs-patch
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => 4.1

Comment:

 Thanks for the patch Rian!

 I think a better way to address this is to add the `screen-reader-text`
 class to the search submit button. That way we stick to one class for
 screen reader text and use it on all elements which act as assistive text
 for screen readers.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30110#comment:2>