[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29988: Twenty Fifteen: Use JS/postMessage to update the color scheme instead of triggering a page refresh

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Oct 17 19:54:27 UTC 2014

#29988: Twenty Fifteen: Use JS/postMessage to update the color scheme instead of
triggering a page refresh
------------------------------------+-------------------------
 Reporter:  avryl                   |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement             |      Status:  new

Comment (by westonruter):

 We've come up with a plan to add partial preview refreshes to core
 (#27355). See [https://irclogs.wordpress.org/chanlog.php?channel
 =wordpress-dev&day=2014-10-17&sort=asc#m942457 IRC log]. Once patch is
 added to #27355, then the patch attached here will need to be updated to
 make use of the new API. This will eliminate all the complexity currently
 in the patch, though there are a couple things in the patch that should
 still be added to twentyfifteen and core. I should to open separate
 tickets for them, I reckon.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29988#comment:8>