[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #21483: Refactor Customizer Upload, Image, and Background Image controls to leverage the media library/modal

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Oct 15 07:10:18 UTC 2014

#21483: Refactor Customizer Upload, Image, and Background Image controls to
leverage the media library/modal
-------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  jjonesftw                |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement              |      Status:  new

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 This ticket is still waiting on #29723 and #29572 to be committed, or at
 least to receive some dev feedback so that revisions can be made and then
 they can be committed. Those really need to happen ASAP for this to get
 into 4.1, which it really should, especially now that we can see how much
 better of an experience that offers with Twenty Fifteen's use of this
 feature. Timeline-wise, it's going to be tight but currently still doable,
 and bumping back beta or making this a task and continuing additional work
 here into the first beta would also help. I can't really do much more here
 until those other tickets are completed, but once they are I have a pretty
 good idea of how to leverage the current patch here and those new
 additions to resolve all of the outstanding issues listed in [comment:22].

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/21483#comment:29>