[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29031: Wp Query multiple tax_query results in unexpected behavior under certain conditions

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Oct 12 20:25:46 UTC 2014

#29031: Wp Query multiple tax_query results in unexpected behavior under certain
conditions
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  dunar21            |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  closed
Changes (by dunar21):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => worksforme
 * severity:  normal => trivial

Comment:

 I just tested the query and it works perfectly well now.  Maybe it was an
 issue with the older version of WP. If you were testing against 3.9.1 and
 had no issues, then maybe it was an error on my part, however, I went
 through the code meticulously in order to solve the problem.  Still, I
 make mistakes all the time and it is very possible.  Thanks for looking
 into it for me.  Again, testing against 4.0, I cannot replicate the error
 myself and I no longer have the original code base I was working on when I
 encountered this issue.  This topic can be marked closed.  Thanks again.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29031#comment:3>