[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28321: Media uploader confuses user with description, caption, alt and title, without explanation

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Oct 4 14:30:57 UTC 2014

#28321: Media uploader confuses user with description, caption, alt and title,
without explanation
---------------------------+---------------------------------------
 Reporter:  DavidAnderson  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)   |      Status:  new

Comment (by LeoPeo):

 Example of patch attached, it only affect the Attachment Details frame
 from Media Page

 [[Image(https://www.dropbox.com/s/b89wk0fvzhk54oe/28321.png)]]

 Personally, I like [comment:3 DrewAPicture] solution, but I believe the
 inline helps should be more globalized inside the Core.

 For example, the title, caption and description are in different pages
 inside WP, patch all of them will affect several files (php, js and css
 files).

 Also, inline helps are useful also in other situations, Menu, Widgets,
 Settings...

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28321#comment:6>