[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #29867: Z-index competition between #wpadminbar and Twenty Eleven header at small screen sizes

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Nov 30 05:49:58 UTC 2014

#29867: Z-index competition between #wpadminbar and Twenty Eleven header at small
screen sizes
-------------------------------------+------------------
 Reporter:  ericlewis                |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)             |      Status:  new

Comment (by tollmanz):

 Hi @avryl!

 Apologies for missing the ping in this ticket. @johnbillion mentioned this
 comment and I am just looking into it now.

 I did not write that code, but assisted in merging the MP6 plugin into
 core, hence the reason the blame points to me. I went ahead and looked
 through the Github history to try to figure out why the {{{!important}}}
 was added. I tracked it down to a [https://github.com/wp-
 plugins/mp6/commit/6e6c2d8 commit] by @iammattthomas. Unfortunately, the
 commit message does not give us much information, but I believe
 @iammattthomas would be the next person to ask about it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/29867#comment:6>