[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30392: Focus moves out of Insert media overlay when tabbing beyond Insert into Post button

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 18 18:57:17 UTC 2014

#30392: Focus moves out of Insert media overlay when tabbing beyond Insert into
Post button
--------------------------+--------------------------------
 Reporter:  rianrietveld  |       Owner:

Comment (by ceo):

 It also happens going the other way when navigating with a screen-reader
 (in my case VoiceOver on Yosemite in Safari). If I VO+Left-Arrow beyond
 the '''Close (X)''' I get to the bottom of the Edit Post screen where
 first the version and number is read to me and then "Thank you for
 creating with WordPress. Version 4.0" etc., etc., etc.

 I can't fall out of the window beyond the '''Insert into post''' button
 that same way, though, unless I start using Tab rather than the VO
 navigation keys. (Which is what Rian is doing in her demo, of course.)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30392#comment:2>