[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30328: The ability to customize the resizing of images is no longer available (the "insert/edit image" button is missing)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Nov 13 03:11:09 UTC 2014

#30328: The ability to customize the resizing of images is no longer available (the
"insert/edit image" button is missing)
 Reporter:  Jazluvr       |       Owner:
Changes (by tomauger):

 * keywords:   => dev-feedback

Comment:

 Hi Jazluvr, thanks for posting on Trac! I'm going to ask you to be a
 little more specific, and perhaps to provide a screenshot. Resizing an
 image is certainly possible in 4.0, in fact, it's become even easier. You
 may want to check in with the support forums if you're not sure how to do
 it.

 However, if you're sure that the Insert/Edit Image button is missing
 altogether, perhaps it's a browser bug that you're experiencing, in which
 case we'll need your browser and browser version, computer platform, and
 preferably a screenshot.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/30328#comment:2>