[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28145: wp_terms_checklist() returns all non-hierarchical terms even with $descendants_and_self parameter

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Nov 5 16:42:24 UTC 2014

#28145: wp_terms_checklist() returns all non-hierarchical terms even with
$descendants_and_self parameter
-------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  helgatheviking     |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  new

Comment (by boonebgorges):

 Thanks for the patch, MikeHansenMe. Can you provide a test that uses a
 non-hierarchical taxonomy? That's the change that really needs coverage
 here. (Ideally we'd keep the test you have here too, but add some real
 data so that we're returning more than just the Uncategorized category -
 maybe register a new hierarchical taxonomy so we don't have to deal with
 the quirks of 'category'.)

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28145#comment:2>