[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #30252: Twenty Fifteen: Add space between the header and the secondary for tablet size.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Nov 4 23:38:29 UTC 2014

#30252: Twenty Fifteen: Add space between the header and the secondary for tablet
size.
---------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  iamtakashi     |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement    |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme  |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal         |   Keywords:  has-patch
  Focuses:                 |
 I've been on a fence about it but I'd like to give a space to detach the
 secondary from the header. Initially the secondary was designed as an
 extention of the header but since we don't apply custom header image and
 color to the secondary on that layout they should be separated.

 Current:
 [[Image(https://cldup.com/sR1ClWwaYT.png)]]

 After:
 [[Image(https://cldup.com/tgVit2ctSj.png)]]