[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27979: Pass Customizer Setting instance to `customize_update_` and `customize_preview_`

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri May 30 01:49:24 UTC 2014

#27979: Pass Customizer Setting instance to `customize_update_` and
`customize_preview_`
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber             |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  new
Changes (by celloexpressions):

 * component:  General => Appearance

Comment:

 Huge +1. I'm running into this with my Menu Customizer GSoC project, and
 the setting instance provides good context when performing the types of
 operations that occur frequently with custom setting types.

 I'll upload a patch if no one grabs the good-first-bug in the next couple
 days. It's a good first bug in its simple fix and being self-contained,
 although this is a fairly advanced concept in terms of finding and
 understanding it.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27979#comment:1>