[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28346: Deprecated notice for get_current_site_name() does not mention its alternative

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat May 24 11:42:53 UTC 2014

#28346: Deprecated notice for get_current_site_name() does not mention its
alternative
 Reporter:  jesin         |       Owner:
Changes (by kpdesign):

 * focuses:   => docs

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:2 jesin]:
 > I have done that. But I find many functions in **deprecated.php**, **ms-
 deprecated.php** and **pluggable-deprecated.php** have two @deprecated
 tags.

 Thanks for the new patch.

 Most of the functions in those files were moved there (and the @deprecated
 tags added) before the inline docs standard was written last year. Those
 blocks have not been updated to the new standard.

 I'll add this issue to our agenda for discussion at this week's Inline
 Docs meeting.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28346#comment:3>