[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #23509: Conditional function that lets you know if your site is being viewed through the Customizer

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon May 5 21:00:28 UTC 2014

#23509: Conditional function that lets you know if your site is being viewed
through the Customizer
-------------------------+-----------------------
 Reporter:  nathanrice   |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new

Comment (by mattwiebe):

 Replying to [comment:12 ocean90]:
 > Thanks mattwiebe.
 >
 > `is_customizer` seems like a fine name, but isn't it more
 `is_customize_preview`?

 Both have some ambiguity. I've always thought `is_previewing` bit of the
 Customizer seems a bit weird when you're not previewing a non-active
 theme, at least not at first.

 I actually think `in_customizer` is a bit clearer but most of our
 conditionals go with `is_*`.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/23509#comment:13>