[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #16330: media_sideload_image() broken with filenames containing strange characters (e.g., +, %)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Mar 27 20:01:36 UTC 2014

#16330: media_sideload_image() broken with filenames containing strange characters
(e.g., +, %)
 Reporter:  Coolkevman                           |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)                         |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by MadtownLems):

 I arrived here after experiencing the same issue with + signs as well.  I
 can upload the file, WordPress creates images of sizes as expected, but
 none of them are actually visible on the site (though pulling them down
 lets me see them on my machine).

 I'd happily help test a patch, but am weary of spending time on a patch
 that's 2 years old now.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/16330#comment:31>