[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27462: Twenty Thirteen and Fourteen: Add Audio, Video, and Gallery Styles to editor styles

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Mar 19 21:45:18 UTC 2014

#27462: Twenty Thirteen and Fourteen: Add Audio, Video, and Gallery Styles to
editor styles
------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  celloexpressions  |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement       |     Status:  new
Component:  Bundled Theme     |    Version:  trunk
 Severity:  normal            |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                    |
 Now that we have wonderful previews of audio, video, and galleries in the
 editor, via MCE views, we should apply bundled themes' styling to them in
 editor styles.

 This serves to both achieve a broader testing base for potential
 customizations to the new MCE views' styling, and to make Twenty Thirteen
 and Fourteen more awesome.