[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24709: Customise link text in paginate_links() and paginate_comments_links() for accessibility

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Mar 11 21:06:11 UTC 2014

#24709: Customise link text in paginate_links() and paginate_comments_links() for
accessibility
----------------------------------+--------------------------------------
 Reporter:  grahamarmfield        |       Owner:  johnbillion
     Type:  enhancement           |      Status:  accepted
Changes (by johnbillion):

 * keywords:  has-patch => has-patch needs-docs
 * owner:   => johnbillion
 * status:  new => accepted
 * component:  General => Themes
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review => Future Release

Comment:

 I don't see any issues with [attachment:24709.1.patch]. I contemplated a
 filter applied to the page number instead but that would complicate
 implementation within a theme.

 Two small things:

  * The arguments should be named `before_page_number` and
 `after_page_number`.
  * The arguments need some inline docs.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24709#comment:15>