[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27199: When site_name is missing from sitemeta table, it cannot be updated by Network > Settings screen

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Mar 3 22:24:00 UTC 2014

#27199: When site_name is missing from sitemeta table, it cannot be updated by
Network > Settings screen
--------------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  JPry                |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new

Comment (by jeremyfelt):

 Ok. This should be resolved now.

 As of [27359], core does not use `get_current_site_name()` for anything.
 The replacement behavior in `get_network_by_path()` does not yet set the
 `$network_id:site_name` cache, which should mean that it is generated the
 first time that `get_site_option( 'site-name' )` is used.

 I tested briefly and I am able to delete a network's `site_name` and then
 correct it as expected in Network Settings.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27199#comment:7>