[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28664: wp_load_alloptions() fails to set object cache when persistent alloptions cache is "0"

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jun 28 20:31:35 UTC 2014

#28664: wp_load_alloptions() fails to set object cache when persistent alloptions
cache is "0"
-----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)     |      Status:  new

Comment (by danielbachhuber):

 > If $alloptions_db ends up being an empty array, and an empty array gets
 passed to wp_cache_add(), is it possible to get back a 0 with these
 backends? ... (And if so, are your queries failing? We suppress DB errors
 there and it may be hiding a problem.)

 That's a good question — I'd assume WordPress wasn't involved in setting
 the bad data (because I had just restarted Memcached), but that could be
 the source. If/when this starts happening again, I'll do more debugging.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28664#comment:2>