[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #19383: Hide post formats next to post titles if the active blog theme does not support post formats

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jun 27 04:12:35 UTC 2014

#19383: Hide post formats next to post titles if the active blog theme does not
support post formats
 Reporter:  philiparthurmoore  |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)       |      Status:  closed

Comment (by philiparthurmoore):

 I was wondering why my server logs were showing this file missing all of a
 sudden. :-P Talk about a blast from the past.

 I'll see if I can find the image and upload it directly to this ticket for
 posterity. Shouldn't be too difficult.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/19383#comment:14>