[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28652: search bug - “You are attempting to log out of community. Do you really want to log out?” when attempting to search “log in”

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 26 21:04:35 UTC 2014

#28652: search bug - “You are attempting to log out of community. Do you really
want to log out?” when attempting to search “log in”
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  anirudh gooner  |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |     Status:  new
Component:  General         |    Version:  3.9.1
 Severity:  normal          |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                  |
----------------------------+-----------------------------
 The community is running on Wordpress 3.9.1 (latest version) and Twenty
 Ten Theme.

 When a user searches for '''"log in"''' using the search box in the
 community, it loads a page https://www.example.com/community/?s=log+in
 that displays "''You are attempting to log out of ****. Do you really want
 to log out?''" irrespective of whether the user is logged in or not. And
 all other words/phrases when searched are working fine.

 Twenty Ten Theme that I'm running is 1.2. I also tried upgrading to latest
 version 1.6 but it was of no help. Can someone suggest as how to get rid
 of this error ?