[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27406: Widget Customizer: Organize all widget area sections into a meta customizer section

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 26 20:40:10 UTC 2014

#27406: Widget Customizer: Organize all widget area sections into a meta customizer
section
 Reporter:  westonruter                          |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
  needs-docs                                     |  javascript
Changes (by DrewAPicture):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing ux-feedback => has-patch needs-testing
     ux-feedback needs-docs

Comment:

 The inline PHP docs in [28861] look like a pretty good start, and I'd like
 to see more inline JS docs here too. This especially as (correct me if I'm
 wrong) some of the accordion code is shared with menus. Any takers?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27406#comment:36>