[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #24606: Paginate links' "base" default value causes page 2 to display links incorrectly.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jun 24 14:31:07 UTC 2014

#24606: Paginate links' "base" default  value causes page 2 to display links
incorrectly.
 Reporter:  Nessworthy                       |       Owner:  SergeyBiryukov
     Type:  defect (bug)                     |      Status:  closed

Comment (by kovshenin):

 In r28785 we changed the default behavior of paginate_links(). This has
 the potential to break plugins relying on previous defaults for the base
 and format arguments. My quick search through the plugins repo didn't
 reveal any such usage, but it's still something to keep in mind.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/24606#comment:22>