[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #27406: Widget Customizer: Organize all widget area sections into a meta customizer section

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jun 22 15:59:49 UTC 2014

#27406: Widget Customizer: Organize all widget area sections into a meta customizer
section
 Reporter:  westonruter                          |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement                          |      Status:  new
  testing ux-feedback                            |  javascript

Comment (by celloexpressions):

 Working on a new patch that uses the term "panel" instead of "page", per
 IRC, and makes several other tweaks ranging from improved keyboard
 accessibility to keying colors to color schemes and hiding the close
 button when inside a sub-panel. I'll post it once I figure out a better
 way to fix the imperfections with the sliding animation.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/27406#comment:28>