[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26464: Clicking a link in the customizer controls doesn't change URL in the browser location bar

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jun 18 04:49:38 UTC 2014

#26464: Clicking a link in the customizer controls doesn't change URL in the
browser location bar
-------------------------+------------------------
 Reporter:  johnbillion  |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by westonruter):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => duplicate
 * version:   => 3.4
 * milestone:  Awaiting Review =>
 * keywords:  reporter-feedback =>
 * type:  defect (bug) => enhancement

Comment:

 I didn't see this issue when I reported #28536, “add browser history and
 deep linking for navigation in Customizer preview”. This will result in
 the URL being updated (via HTML5 `history.pushState`) when navigating
 within the Customizer preview. This ticket has a working patch.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26464#comment:2>