[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #9547: Taxonomy - interesting 'unused' term_order column in table term_relationships.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 16 20:01:48 UTC 2014

#9547: Taxonomy - interesting 'unused' term_order column in table
term_relationships.
----------------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  michelwppi                  |       Owner:  ryan
     Type:  enhancement                 |      Status:  reopened

Comment (by simonwheatley):

 Replying to [comment:21 tollmanz]:
 > Added unit tests that attempt to test the latest patch as well as do a
 few other things:

 Reading through the tests, I noticed `test_get_the_terms_with_args` ended
 with `$this->assertFalse( in_array( $orderby_asc, $orderby_desc ) );`,
 which seems like a copy/paste error to me. I think this should be
 asserting that the two arrays are not equal instead? (Amended patch coming
 up.)

 Otherwise the tests make sense to me.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9547#comment:32>