[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28465: allow Custom Post Type admin title "Enter text here" difened buy user in $labels

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 5 20:15:59 UTC 2014

#28465: allow Custom Post Type admin title "Enter text here" difened buy user in
$labels
-------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Reporter:  alexufo            |      Owner:
     Type:  enhancement        |     Status:  new
Component:  Posts, Post Types  |    Version:  3.9.1
 Severity:  normal             |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                     |
-------------------------------+-----------------------------
 Admin title default "Enter text here"
 But all custom post type buttons can be defined by user. And logical to
 assume "Enter text here" need to be defined by user instead hook:
 {{{
 function change default title( $title ){ $screen = get_current_screen();
 if ( 'POST_TYPE' == $screen->post_type ) { $title = 'Enter Invoice Title';
 } return $title;
 }
 add_filter( 'enter_title_here', 'change_default title' );
 }}}
 I think if we can defined buttons name, we must define "enter text here"
 similarly