[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28213: wp_schedule_single_event() prevents scheduling a future event when it should not

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jun 5 10:13:59 UTC 2014

#28213: wp_schedule_single_event() prevents scheduling a future event when it
should not
 Reporter:  tellyworth    |       Owner:

Comment (by lkraav):

 I wonder if this is what I'm running into. I am running a cron job every
 minute that does a network operation. This network operation has a
 percentage chance of timing out or not completing by the time next cron
 event next minute is in theory scheduled to run.

 Result is that my cronjob arbitrarily simply disappears from the list. I
 can still see my custom 1 minute schedule in Cron Debug Bar, so I know my
 uber-simple cron plugin is setting things up right. But unless I re-cycle
 plugin activation, my cron job will never run again.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28213#comment:2>