[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26410: Updating or deleting options via update_option or delete_option leaves blog-details cache object stale

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Mon Jun 2 09:58:06 UTC 2014

#26410: Updating or deleting options via update_option or delete_option leaves
blog-details cache object stale
--------------------------------+-------------------------------------
 Reporter:  codix               |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)        |      Status:  new
Changes (by kovshenin):

 * keywords:   => has-patch

Comment:

 Took a stab in [attachment:26410.diff]. I was also going to remove
 `refresh_blog_details()` from `update_blog_option()` since it'll be
 triggered anyway, but I'm not sure it isn't going to break anything else,
 so left it as is for now.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26410#comment:7>