[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28741: When opening up a modal the overlay will block ( via zindex ) modals from working

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sat Jul 19 01:45:53 UTC 2014

#28741: When opening up a modal the overlay will block ( via zindex ) modals from
working
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------
 Reporter:  hemstreet     |       Owner:
  feedback                |
--------------------------+------------------------------------------------
Changes (by SergeyBiryukov):

 * keywords:   => reporter-feedback

Comment:

 Replying to [comment:3 hemstreet]:
 > Found a few more cases in which this patch will fix. This is now leading
 me to believe that all Overlays in the wordpress admin area are now being
 blocked

 I see the issue on the screenshots, but I'm not sure how to reproduce it.
 The plugin details link works as expected for me in current trunk.

 Does it still happen with all plugins disabled and a default theme (Twenty
 Fourteen or Twenty Thirteen) activated?

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28741#comment:5>