[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28634: Upload images. does not clear Thumbnails metadata (+30kb from camera for each thumbnails)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jul 8 13:29:17 UTC 2014

#28634: Upload images. does not clear Thumbnails metadata (+30kb from camera for
each thumbnails)
 Reporter:  alexufo       |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |      Status:  closed
Changes (by alexufo):

 * status:  new => closed
 * resolution:   => invalid

Comment:

 Yes. My mistake. Color managing in new browsers works, last two years i do
 not check it . I cant see Official articles for users who realy want use
 icc in web. Instead this Adobe Photoshop add check-box in the save for web
 mode "convert to sRGB" because today people export own photographs with
 adobeRGB profile and do not understanding why the little desaturated on
 some browsers or image viewers.
 I all understand. Blame this
 http://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/insights/

--