[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28634: Upload images. does not clear Thumbnails metadata (+30kb from camera for each thumbnails)

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 2 21:35:42 UTC 2014

#28634: Upload images. does not clear Thumbnails metadata (+30kb from camera for
each thumbnails)
 Reporter:  alexufo       |       Owner:
Changes (by markoheijnen):

 * keywords:  needs-patch => has-patch

Comment:

 I only have one issue with 28634-2.patch and that is the fact that I think
 the location should be different. I can see myself using the filter but
 then only for certain image sizes. Like only for thumbnails. Maybe that is
 given the default editor to much power since it could be done by
 subclassing the Imagick editor.

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/28634#comment:11>