[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #28719: Neither wp_delete_post or wp_delete_object_term_relationships deleting taxonomy relationships in uninstall.php when using custom post types and custom taxonomies.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Wed Jul 2 16:12:08 UTC 2014

#28719: Neither wp_delete_post or wp_delete_object_term_relationships deleting
taxonomy relationships in uninstall.php when using custom post types and
custom taxonomies.
 Reporter:  jmds          |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  Database      |    Version:  3.9.1
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
  Focuses:                |
 I have been working on an uninstall.php routine for a plugin using custom
 post types and custom taxonomies and noticed the wp_delete_post function
 is not removing rows from the term_relationships table. I tried using
 wp_delete_object_term_relationships but this failed to remove the rows as
 well.