[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26968: Theme Administration Screen: Not enough themes displayed at high resolutions

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Fri Jan 31 06:20:15 UTC 2014

#26968: Theme Administration Screen: Not enough themes displayed at high
resolutions
----------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  Viper007Bond    |       Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)    |      Status:  new
Description changed by Viper007Bond:

Old description:

> I run a high resolution display (2560x1600) and not enough themes are
> displayed when you first visit the Themes page in the admin area. If you
> watch carefully, you can see them there and then they quickly disappear
> when the page finishes loading.
>
> It initially made me think that some of my themes weren't being
> recognized.
>
> A tiny scroll makes them show up.
>
> Screenshot attached.
>

> (Sorry if this is a dupe, I had trouble finding specific enough keywords
> to search on.)

New description:

 I run a high resolution display (2560x1600) and not enough themes are
 displayed when you first visit the Themes page in the admin area. If you
 watch carefully, you can see them there and then they quickly disappear
 when the page finishes loading.

 It initially made me think that some of my themes weren't being
 recognized. If there are still more themes to load and display, then why
 are we showing the "Add New Theme" item?

Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/26968#comment:1>