[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18804: Add "has-post-thumbnail" class to post_class() when there's a featured image

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Tue Jan 28 06:12:35 UTC 2014

#18804: Add "has-post-thumbnail" class to post_class() when there's a featured
image
------------------------------+------------------------------
 Reporter:  danielbachhuber   |       Owner:  danielbachhuber
     Type:  enhancement       |      Status:  assigned
Changes (by nacin):

 * keywords:  has-patch needs-testing => has-patch commit

Comment:

 I'm debating "featured-image" versus "post-thumbnail". Anyone wish to
 weigh in further?

 The comment above current_theme_supports() is no longer accurate as these
 functions are always defined now. The if could probably become one line.
 While it is indeed possible for a post to have one of these even when the
 theme doesn't support it, I agree with no class there (so keep the check).

 Nice call on the post passwords, too.

 I'm fine with sorting out these remaining issues and committing. Thanks
 seanchayes for the thorough test + clear comment!

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18804#comment:9>