[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #18380: Merge the default colors css into wp-admin.css and overload the blue theme colors

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Sun Jan 26 00:05:03 UTC 2014

#18380: Merge the default colors css into wp-admin.css and overload the blue theme
colors
 Reporter:  azaozz          |       Owner:
     Type:  enhancement     |      Status:  closed

Comment (by jorbin):

 The above patch removes colors.css from being loaded, but only when we are
 using the default color scheme.  I also started on integrating colors.css
 into wp-admin.css

--
Ticket URL: <https://core.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/18380#comment:6>