[wp-trac] [WordPress Trac] #26911: XML-RPC wp.getOptions : post_thumbnail option value is returned as boolean, and not string.

WordPress Trac noreply at wordpress.org
Thu Jan 23 10:31:21 UTC 2014

#26911: XML-RPC wp.getOptions : post_thumbnail option value is returned as boolean,
and not string.
 Reporter:  rvdalen       |      Owner:
     Type:  defect (bug)  |     Status:  new
Component:  XML-RPC       |    Version:  3.8
 Severity:  normal        |   Keywords:
 Hi,

 I think I found a bug in the Wordpress XML-RPC wp.getOptions method.

 I call the wp.getOptions method with an empty option whitelist to get
 a list of all the options.  The result is that all option values are
 strings, except for the 'post_thumbnail' option, which specifies its value
 as boolean.

 I am not sure if this is a bug.

 I have attached a patch file with the fix.  Sorry, I don not have SVN
 tools installed, so I used the patch command to create a patch (unified
 format).

 Regards
 --Rouan